Wednesday 17 July 2013

About Author... :) :)

Hello everyone, I am Alekya and this is my first blog. I am really excited about being part of a blog. First, let me introduce my self.

Well, I am recently married and since have shifted to "Lakshadweep" as my husband works here. I knew Lakshadweep islands only from map pointing during geography lessons at school. Anyway, there are many islands here but we live in Kavaratti Island ( BTW it is the capital of this tiny union Territory) and this is the best place on earth. 

This blog also gives information on what to get where @ kavaratti( Based on my few months here) for people moving to this place by any chance. 
Welcome to my blog :) :) :) 

5 comments:

  1. Can u give me d ph no of govt guest houses in kavaratti & starting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will find all the details from this site
      http://lakshadweep.nic.in/KL_Islands.html.

      Delete
  2. Very Informational and beautiful written blog

    ReplyDelete